Hurricane screens are coverings that withstand winds of up to 276 miles per hour. Much stronger than typical window screens, they protect homes and businesses from flying debris. They are especially suitable for large spaces such as lanais, porches, and balconies.
Polypropylene hurricane screen has become extremely popular for both residential and commercial sites. Our Tampa motorized hurricane screen is versatile in use and slim in profile and offer robust hurricane protection. Our hurricane screen is available in several colors and can be utilized for openings up to 24 feet in width.
- Non-hvhz compliant
- Max span 288”
- Max design pressure 140 psf
- Design and tested in accordance with the 2017 florida building code sixth edition
- Tested to astm e 330 / e 1886 / e 1996 standards
- Impact level d = 9lb large missile impact
- Screen fabric – 100% polypropylene – burst strength 750 psi
- Screen fabric – air flow 175 cfm – uv retension 70%