Hurricane shutters from 3/8 & Co. provide not only protection from hurricane winds but they also provide security, energy efficiency and thermal comfort. They are constructed with strong security interlocking aluminum profiles which are built to withstand impact. The guide rails prevent the slat curtains from being ripped out from the edges to stop potential tampering.
55mm Rolldown Shutters
Our 55mm Roll down system is the best in the industry! Our patented End Retention system is unrivaled in the quality of its components and the precision of its craftsmanship.
Rolldown Shutter Product Features
- Hvhz & Non-hvhz Compliant.
- Max Slat Span 360 inches.
- Max Design Pressure 180 Psf.
- Design and tested in accordance with the 2020 Florida building code seventh edition.
- Impact level d = 9lb large missile impact.
- Tested to tas 201 / 202 / 203 and astm e 330 / e 1886 / e 1996 standards.
- Vented, solid and viewport slats available.
- Made of Aluminum Alloy 6063 T6 for strength and durability
- Double Wall Slat design.
- Aluminum surfaces use powder coated paint.
Single Wall Rolling Shutters
The Single Wall Slat system offers similar hurricane protection as our 55mm rolldown system but utilizes a smaller profile housing, creating a more aesthetically pleasing look.
This is our most versatile product that has been used in:
- Hotels & Motels
Single Wall Rolling Shutter Product Features
- Micro and Big Slot Perforations available (Round or Square)
- Hurricane Rated
- FBC, IBC, TDI, DADE
- US Patented
- Small Box Sizes
- S. S. Retention Screws
- Snap Cap Track Cover
- Operation options
- Simple manual Operation
- Push Up/Pull Down
- Removable Crank/Gear
- Advance Security
- Energy Saving
- Noise Reduction
- Environment Safe
- High Density Foam Slat
- Small Installation Space
- Comfort and Privacy
- Extruded Strength
Custom Design, Custom length, and Full length Housings Available
|Single Wall Slat||54"||92"||120"||192"||240"|
|55mm||72" and below||73"-120"||121"-182"||183"-229"||230"-287.5"|